Policies & Terms
- Due to Health Department regulations, all food brought into Veterans Terrace must be provided by a licensed caterer and prepared in a commercial kitchen. No food or beverages may be removed from the facility, with the exception of wedding cake.
- Veterans Terrace requires information for a valid credit card to be on file in case of any incidentals on the day of the function.
- The minimum fee does not include food cost from the caterer, any tax, or service charge that could be applied.
- A $125 bartender fee applies for each bar requested. Bartender fee will be waived if bar sales exceed $500 per bartender.
- Veterans Terrace is the only authorized licensee able to sell and serve liquor, beer, and wine on premise. No beverages of any kind may be brought in or carried out by Host(s) or guests. Veterans Terrace holds the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any guest at any time. All guests must have proper identification.
- DECORATIONS: The use of glitter, confetti, smoke or haze machines, and aerosol foam string is prohibited. Staples, tacks, tape, and nails are not permitted. Hanging of banners and posters is not permitted without permissions of Veterans Terrace management and assistance of our staff. Assistance of staff may require additional fee. Flame candles are permitted but must be enclosed in a votive or glass holder in order to prevent dripping on surfaces.
- Parking at Veterans Terrace is a city lot and shared with attendees of the park and not private to guests of Veterans Terrace.
- A standard 18% service charge will be applied to all beverages, services, and equipment contracted through Veterans Terrace. Sales tax of 5.1% is applied to all charges including service charges as in stated by Wisconsin state law.
- Tables, chairs, basic linens, and dance floor are included with the rental fee. Ask your Event Manager for specific quantities. All additional items supplied through Veterans Terrace are subject to an additional fee.
- All entertainment and bar service must conclude at midnight the day of the function. Veterans Terrace management reserves the right to control the volume levels at any point during the function when it is deemed necessary.
- Any deliveries or outside set-up activities must be confirmed through Veterans Terrace management one week prior to function date. Use of or access to facility is not guaranteed outside of rental hours stated in contract.
- Veterans Terrace will gladly arrange for audio/visual as requested for an additional cost. To ensure that the equipment will be in stock, please order one week prior to your scheduled event.
- Confirmation of the guaranteed number of guests must be made five (5) days prior to scheduled function.
- All room set-up details must be given at least five (5) business days prior to scheduled function. Any changes in set-up requirements on the same day as the event will result in an additional labor charge.
The Policies and Terms stated above are an outline of our policies and do not cover every scenario that might arise. If you have questions about any policy please contact your Event Manager.